Ooh what a day!! It started off really great, with a early morning swimming session with Papa Patch. However it all went downhill from there, with a baby that decided that sleep is SOOOOO over-rated. Therefore a very grumpy baby, and a tired tired mummy. You don't know how close I was to driving down to the shops for chocolate, ice cream and anything deep friend I could find!! Instead, after I FINALLY got him to bed (and sleeping!) at 5.30pm, I decided to log into blogspot and lose myself in the blogging world for a bit. And I'm feeling much better now (might be helped by the fact that Papa Patch is cooking a yummy steak dinner as we speak!). Reading some of the blogs on here, and seeing how far some people have come, is so inspirational! Definitely recommended for those days when you need a little oomph!
Rewinding a little, days 2 & 3 were just as I had hoped. Eating has been kept within bounds (29 WW points) apart from lunch out yesterday with a friend, but that will be included in my weekly 49 points (for such treats). Tuesdays exercise was a boot camp at home with Papa Patch. We have an app on our iPhones that runs you through a bootcamp session (it even counts for you!) and is so much fun!! If any of you are interested, its simply called Bootcamp. Such a good tool for anyone who does their workouts at home!
Yesterdays exercise was a run/walk, with 2mins running to 3 mins walking. I had a total of 50 mins to do, which took me over a course of JUST under 7kms :) There were a few long hills involved which killed my legs, but man it felt good afterwards!!! Then we went for a walk around the lake with the dogs. Another 3.7kms. Which means my running total for my goal of traveling the North Island in a year is now at 17.65km!
For anyone who might be interested, Papa Patch has also started his own blog, detailing his weight loss journey etc. To check it out head to this link.
Gentle exercise day tomorrow, maybe some yoga. My body will thank me for it!!
TTFN
Good for you sticking to your plan even though you really wanted chocolate etc! That was a really good choice!! :D
ReplyDeleteI may try the Bootcamp.... although I'm not sure it's really me :D
ReplyDeleteAWESOME job! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteAwesome job not giving in to the temptations!!! that is a huge victory!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the info abou the App...i'm downloading it right now!
Woohoo! What a fabulous effort! I'm so jealous!
ReplyDelete