Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Can I Just Do It Now Please??

I'm talking about my measurements. I know I said I would do them monthly, but I so want to do them today! I can feel that I've definitely lost cm's and I want to know how much!! This morning I'm wearing track pants that I haven't been able to get my bum into for.....probably around 2 years!

Weigh in yesterday and another 300 grams gone, which means I'm now sitting at 77.7kg, and have reached my 5% goal!! The loss wasn't a huge loss, but I'm more than happy with in since I was at the beach for most of last week. Over that time I managed to restrict myself to one glass of wine, no ice creams and only 4 crackers with cheese! Oooh and nachos one night for dinner. But to be fair, they were freakin tasty!!

AND I went for two runs while we were away aswell as a game of tennis, sea kayaking, body weight exercises in the park and a couple of walks down the beach.  The first run was up to the lookout above Cooks Beach with Papa Patch:


And my goodness it was hard work!! 

The second one was on my own and finished up at a distance of 9kms. Felt much better than the first one, maybe because there were no stairs involved!!!

But back into the swing of things at home again now. Had an exercise rest day yesterday and off to a step class at the gym tonight :) 

Ooh the baby is awake. Will try and get a chance to come back later and post my goals for the week :)

TTFN!

4 comments:

  1. Hoooooray for being able to fit into old pants!!! Sometimes we don't even need to take measurements, our bodies already speak the progress. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing so well! Looking good too! I love measuring, seeing those numbers go down means so much more to me than the scale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! You are doing so well, keep up the good work! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog! found it via maren's fb group!

    i love a great NSV (non scale victory) like fitting into pants!

    keep rockin' it mama -- you are a force to be reckoned with!

    xxoo
    cyn

    ReplyDelete